Pick the right idiom
Rewrite the sentences
1. Smoking is not allowed in this area.
2. It’s not warm enough to go to the beach.
3. She saw him on her way to work.
4. I should have followed your advice.
5. Put a sandwich in your bag, in case you get hungry
6. He prefers swimming to jogging.
Read and answer
1. Vision, strategy, hard work.
2. He quit college to invest in the software market.
3. Writing helped her get over the tough times.
4. Personal answer.
Listen and underline the stressed word
I love that outfit on you.
Did you see that guy juggling in the park?
I want to ride the pink bike now.
The movie was about a comic book.