Pick the right
Rewrite the sentences
1. They wanted to apologize for the mistake, that’s why they paid for lunch.
2. When I was a teenager, I used to go to parties every weekend.
3. They have lived New York since 2000.
4. I had difficulties learning German.
5. You haven’t changed from five years ago.
6. I wish I could dance the Tango.
Read and answer
1. A permanent state of supreme happiness and complete joy.
2. 5 senses
3. Observing, analyzing, focusing everything that is going on around you, and doing your best.
4. Personal answer.
Listen and underline the stressed word
1. I have two coins.
2. A lion escaped from the zoo.
3. You’re truly the nicest person I’ve ever met.
4. The race stars in five minutes.