Choose the Right Alternative
1. I didn’t know she had ALREADY introduced everyone at the table.
2. The company had HAD a pretty good year until the marked crashed.
3. I know that I could HAVE been a better businessman with a little more training.
4. If you hadn’t shown up on time, you would have LOST your job. (NONE OF THE ABOVE)
5. Would she have told you the secret IF you had asked nicely?
6. If she had had more time, she WOULD/COIULD have finished all her responsabilities. (BOTH A AND CARE CORRECT).
Listen and Aanswer the Question
What are three things you can do to advance your career?
– There’s a lot of things you can do to advance your career. To demonstrate initiative (volunteer to take part on a task or challenge), to build relationships (be supportive to your work mates and take time to speak to those in leadership is important) and to assess your skills and experience is essential.
Write Questions for
1. What could he have listed on his resume?
2. Why couldn’t she have gone?
3. Hadn’t they shown us their qualifications?
4. Could I have …?
5. What would have happened if the investors had come to us sooner?
6. Could we have lost our jobs for showing up late?